1. Pinoy Hideout is the Ultimate Pinoy Chat, Mobile and PC Community
    We have been leading the scene for over 7 years and currently offer:
    • latest and updated game cheats and softwares
    • internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer
    • a staff team who helps protect its members from malware while enforcing a great community

• You must register an account before you can post, download files, and see any advanced features or content.

2. How to avail PHO VIP hack/s?
    Click here for more Info!
    [PHO] VIP Hacks Price

SF1 VIP|ROS VIP

• 7 Days = php 150
    • 15 Days = php 200
    • 1 Month = php 300

SF2 VIP

• 7 Days = php 200
    • 15 Days = php 250
    • 1 Month = php 500
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Announcement!
Gusto mo bang makakuha ng VIP subcription ng libre? CLICK HERE<

OPEN LINE your SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, POP, PRO, and ACE [made EASIER with GALAXY TOOLBOX]

Discussion in 'Computer Software Chat' started by bluej, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluej

bluej Well-Known Member

Reputations:

TRY THIS !

This tutorial is made even easier with Galaxy Toolbox.. Credit goes to sir dOky73 of XDA developers..

Galaxy Toolbox is no longer in beta version.. Final version has been released so the .apk has no expiry.. Thanks to sir dOky73's untiring efforts to bring us comfort and network unlocking our phones a lot easier and possible.. Gratitude and praises to him..

Requirement:
    A ROOTED PHONE

CURRENTLY SUPPORTED DEVICES
    SAMSUNG GALAXY Y SERIES
    --GT-S5360
    --GT-S5360B
    --GT-S5360L
    --GT-S5360T
    --GT-S5363
    --GT-S5369

SAMSUNG GALAXY PRO
    --GT-B5510
    --GT-B5510B
    --GT-B5510L

SAMSUNG GALAXY POP PRO
    --GT-S5570I

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE
    --GT-S5830i
    --GT-S5830C
    --GT-S5830M
    --GT-S5839i

MAY NAGSABI WORKING DAW YUNG TOOLBOX SA SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET.. SAME REQUIREMENT KELANGAN LANG ROOTED THEN INSTALL NYO YUNG TOOLBOX.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS..
    DISCLAIMER: I NEVER TESTED IT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET, SO TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Instructions:

1.Download Galaxy Toolbox

2. Install the apk on your phone

3.Run Galaxy Toolbox

4. Tap the checkbox at the lower end and tap "Let me in"

5. On the main menu tap "backup bml15 partition" (it is important you create a back up of your bml15 so that you can restore it later if you want to relock to your default network for warranty purposes)

6. Tap "save" to save bml15

7. after creating a back up, go back to Galaxy Toolbox main menu and tap "Network unlock"

8. Lastly, tap "Unlock my Galaxy!"

To check if your network lock is "OFF", dial *#7465625#
    (scroll down to see the screenshot)

You can also DONATE to sir dOky73 to show further support for his projects and future developments for android devices..(THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY, OK?)

That's it finally you can insert simcards from other networks..

ENJOY!!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
    This is the CONVENTIONAL WAY
    THIS IS THE OLD TUTORIAL ON HOW TO OPEN LINE YOUR
    SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360/ S5363..

REMINDER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

This unlocking procedure was performed using Samsung Galaxy Y only.. This is not recommended to other Galaxy units as listed above.. Please don't try to unlock other Galaxy phones using this procedure..

REQUIREMENTS
    1. A rooted SGY with busybox and root explorer
    2. PC/laptop
    3. USB cable for your SGY
    4. cmd.exe(which every PC surely have)
    5. samsung KIES installed on your PC < download link here--> http://depositfiles.com/files/3raqcskp2?subid=141468
    6. android SDK installed on your PC make sure you download/installed the platform tools on SDK.. updated java is also needed before you can install SDK.. so dumiskarte kayo ng mabuti para mainstall yung SDK..

Instructions
    Reminders:
    1. at some point sa pagtype nyo ng mga codes maaaring mag'ask ng superuser permission sa phone nyo kaya pakicheck na rin from time to time yung phone nyo.. but this does not happen with all phones.. it did not with my SGY pero dun sa isang phone na naunlock ko, it asked for SU permission.. so if ever it will ask for SU permission just tap "allow"..
    2. pakitignan muna Root explorer ninyo sa upper left corner kung naka'mount as R/W (read/write) na sya kung naka'R/O(read only) pa sya paki'tap na lang ng R/W..
    3. a good indication that you're making a progress is when your phone freezes when you type the code "stop" on cmd.. and a better indication is when your phone reboots after typing "start"..
    4. don't forget the "space" when typing after the codes "mkdir[space]/mnt/......" and cd[space]/mnt/......."
    1st step: plug SGY to pc via USB on your phone tap on the USB notification icon and then tap connect USB..
    2nd step: go to the folder where you installed android-sdk.. in my case c\program files\android\android-sdk\platform-tools\ dito yun.. d2 kayo magright click open cmd.exe in this folder by pressing shift+right click then select open command window here.. pagkalabas ng command prompt (yung black screen with white text) type the following command
    adb shell
    su
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
    cd /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
    stop (the phone will freeze, It's OK!)
    dd if=/dev/bml15 of=bml15.img.SAVE (Do it ONLY ONCE!!!!) (makkta nyo dun sa folder nyo sa sd card nyo na may folder na SGYunlock with bml15.img.SAVE na file sa loob, back up nyo yun para magamit nyo kung gusto nyo magrevert to network lock)
    dd if=/dev/zero bs=1 count=16 of=/dev/bml15 seek=524360
    start (the phone will restart, put any SIM and use!)

That's it! your SGY is unlocked! enjoy!

screenshot of my unlocked SGY
    you can view this by dialing *#7465625#
    screenshot of CMD

Download Tool Box on the Attachment

CREDIT :
    dOky73
    ♥BlueJ♥

2. pinoy1234

pinoy1234 Leecher

Reputations:

TRY THIS !

This tutorial is made even easier with Galaxy Toolbox.. Credit goes to sir dOky73 of XDA developers..

Galaxy Toolbox is no longer in beta version.. Final version has been released so the .apk has no expiry.. Thanks to sir dOky73's untiring efforts to bring us comfort and network unlocking our phones a lot easier and possible.. Gratitude and praises to him..

Requirement:
    A ROOTED PHONE

CURRENTLY SUPPORTED DEVICES
    SAMSUNG GALAXY Y SERIES
    --GT-S5360
    --GT-S5360B
    --GT-S5360L
    --GT-S5360T
    --GT-S5363
    --GT-S5369

SAMSUNG GALAXY PRO
    --GT-B5510
    --GT-B5510B
    --GT-B5510L

SAMSUNG GALAXY POP PRO
    --GT-S5570I

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE
    --GT-S5830i
    --GT-S5830C
    --GT-S5830M
    --GT-S5839i

MAY NAGSABI WORKING DAW YUNG TOOLBOX SA SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET.. SAME REQUIREMENT KELANGAN LANG ROOTED THEN INSTALL NYO YUNG TOOLBOX.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS..
    DISCLAIMER: I NEVER TESTED IT ON SAMSUNG GALAXY POCKET, SO TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Instructions:

1.Download Galaxy Toolbox

2. Install the apk on your phone

3.Run Galaxy Toolbox

4. Tap the checkbox at the lower end and tap "Let me in"

5. On the main menu tap "backup bml15 partition" (it is important you create a back up of your bml15 so that you can restore it later if you want to relock to your default network for warranty purposes)

6. Tap "save" to save bml15

7. after creating a back up, go back to Galaxy Toolbox main menu and tap "Network unlock"

8. Lastly, tap "Unlock my Galaxy!"

To check if your network lock is "OFF", dial *#7465625#
    (scroll down to see the screenshot)

You can also DONATE to sir dOky73 to show further support for his projects and future developments for android devices..(THIS IS NOT COMPULSORY, OK?)

That's it finally you can insert simcards from other networks..

ENJOY!!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
    This is the CONVENTIONAL WAY
    THIS IS THE OLD TUTORIAL ON HOW TO OPEN LINE YOUR
    SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360/ S5363..

REMINDER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

This unlocking procedure was performed using Samsung Galaxy Y only.. This is not recommended to other Galaxy units as listed above.. Please don't try to unlock other Galaxy phones using this procedure..

REQUIREMENTS
    1. A rooted SGY with busybox and root explorer
    2. PC/laptop
    3. USB cable for your SGY
    4. cmd.exe(which every PC surely have)
    5. samsung KIES installed on your PC < download link here--> Please login or register to view links
    6. android SDK installed on your PC make sure you download/installed the platform tools on SDK.. updated java is also needed before you can install SDK.. so dumiskarte kayo ng mabuti para mainstall yung SDK..

Instructions
    Reminders:
    1. at some point sa pagtype nyo ng mga codes maaaring mag'ask ng superuser permission sa phone nyo kaya pakicheck na rin from time to time yung phone nyo.. but this does not happen with all phones.. it did not with my SGY pero dun sa isang phone na naunlock ko, it asked for SU permission.. so if ever it will ask for SU permission just tap "allow"..
    2. pakitignan muna Root explorer ninyo sa upper left corner kung naka'mount as R/W (read/write) na sya kung naka'R/O(read only) pa sya paki'tap na lang ng R/W..
    3. a good indication that you're making a progress is when your phone freezes when you type the code "stop" on cmd.. and a better indication is when your phone reboots after typing "start"..
    4. don't forget the "space" when typing after the codes "mkdir[space]/mnt/......" and cd[space]/mnt/......."
    1st step: plug SGY to pc via USB on your phone tap on the USB notification icon and then tap connect USB..
    2nd step: go to the folder where you installed android-sdk.. in my case cprogram filesandroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools dito yun.. d2 kayo magright click open cmd.exe in this folder by pressing shift+right click then select open command window here.. pagkalabas ng command prompt (yung black screen with white text) type the following command
    adb shell
    su
    mkdir /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
    cd /mnt/sdcard/SGYunlock
    stop (the phone will freeze, It's OK!)
    dd if=/dev/bml15 of=bml15.img.SAVE (Do it ONLY ONCE!!!!) (makkta nyo dun sa folder nyo sa sd card nyo na may folder na SGYunlock with bml15.img.SAVE na file sa loob, back up nyo yun para magamit nyo kung gusto nyo magrevert to network lock)
    dd if=/dev/zero bs=1 count=16 of=/dev/bml15 seek=524360
    start (the phone will restart, put any SIM and use!)

That's it! your SGY is unlocked! enjoy!

screenshot of my unlocked SGY
    you can view this by dialing *#7465625#
    screenshot of CMD

Download Tool Box on the Attachment

CREDIT :
    dOky73
    ♥BlueJ♥

I have read your post its really a very nice share. I would like to share my experience in this. I have openline my Samsung using unlock code. I got the code from the site Please login or register to view links and i have unlocked it myself using unlocking instructions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.