1. Pinoy Hideout is the Ultimate Pinoy Chat, Mobile and PC Community
    We have been leading the scene for over 7 years and currently offer:
    • latest and updated game cheats and softwares
    • internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer
    • a staff team who helps protect its members from malware while enforcing a great community

• You must register an account before you can post, download files, and see any advanced features or content.

Dismiss Notice
Announcement!
Gusto mo bang makakuha ng VIP subcription ng libre? CLICK HERE<

Allied Jet Killers of World War 2

Discussion in 'E-Books' started by ad-team, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ad-team

ad-team Godlike

Reputations:

[​IMG]

Type : epub | Size : 78.82 MB

Descirption: Allied fighter pilots began encountering German jets - principally the outstanding Me 262 fighter - from the autumn of 1944. Stunned by the aircraft's speed and rate of climb, it took USAAF and RAF units time to work out how to combat this deadly threat as the Luftwaffe targeted the medium and heavy bombers attacking targets across the Reich.

A number of high-scoring aces from the Eighth Air Force (Drew, Glover, Meyer, Norley and Yeager, to name but a few) succeeded in claiming Me 262s, Me 163 and Ar 234s during the final months of the campaign, as did RAF aces like Tony Gaze and 'Foob' Fairbanks. The exploits of both famous and little-known pilots will be chronicled in this volume, detailing how they pushed their P-47s, P-51s, Spitfires and Tempests to the limits of their performance in order to down the Luftwaffe's 'wonder weapons'.

[​IMG]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)